Sunday 20 February 2011

How to get facebook backgrounds | www.facebookbackgroundsandlayouts.com

Hello again everyone,

So you may have been amongst the latest facebook hype that is of course this backgrounds and layouts craze. At least I certainly am, it feels as if facebook is starting to turn into Myspace or something, but anyway I must say I do like adding a more personal touch to my facebook profile page as oppose to the standard facebook blue and white theme, which after a while gets a bit boring and dull to say the least...

So in order to overcome the common facebook theme that we have all came to know I decided to get myself a nice new facebook layout like some of my friends have done. I went to www.facebookbackgroundsandlayouts.com and selected the section of cool layouts, cause after all I was wanting a cool profile page. I managed to get myself an awesome tiger layout (It's called Eye of the tiger I believe, yes cue the music...) and have kept this layout as my facebook background layout since.




This layout is super cool, and very popular it seems, loads of my friends have it.


This is another one of my favorite layouts, I just love how vivid it is!


 This is the current layout I have chosen, told you it was awesome!





Now the best part of this is the fact that there are so, so many layouts to choose from that there actually is something for everyone it seems. I really felt spoiled for choice when looking through the layouts available but in the end I settled for the tiger theme since I think it looks so awesome!

So you may be wondering how to get a nice new layout for your facebook page like I did ? Well it's really simple and I will explain how you can do so here.

  1. Go to www.facebookbackgroundsandlayouts.com and select a layout you like, if you don't see anything that takes your fancy then just select the 'view more layouts' link at the bottom of the pages.
  2. When you have clicked on a link you get taken to a site where you must download a plugin that is required to set the layouts on your facebook page. (This did make me skeptical at first as all downloads do, but after reading into it, I realized it's 100% safe)
  3. You download the plugin and make sure to install it, then you are able to set your own layouts on your facebook page from the thousands available. This plugin even allows you to create your very own layouts, how cool is that !
And it really is that simple, the great thing about this is it really makes your facebook page feel like your own, instead of feeling the same like everybody else's

So make sure to check those layouts out, and let me know what you think. Also let me know what layout you got and whether you created your own or not, I would love to know :)

That site again - www.facebookbackgroundsandlayouts.com

Thanks all :)

Happy facebook layout changing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Max and Milly Slideshow