Wednesday 12 August 2009

Getting into this thing we call "Blogging"

Hey Everyone

Just a quick post to let you all know that I'm really getting the hang of this "Blogging" business. I have even signed up with google AdSense programme that some of you may already be aware of. It seems to be a really good scheme that is a win win situation for

Image representing Google as depicted in Crunc...Google AdSense is great !

both myself and for google. It works by people clicking on ads placed by google on your blog, then these ads that are clicked on go towards earnings for yourself. I highly recommend anyone into reading up on it, only one catch though, u must be 18 years of age or over ;)

But if you fit the criteria of being over 18 then have a look into it !

Also another thing I would like to recommend to all you bloggers out there is "Zemanta" If you google it you can find out all the information about it. It is a extension (basically an add on) for Firefox and Internet Explorer, its really handy for writing blog posts as I h

Image representing Zemanta as depicted in Crun...Zemanta is a very handy tool for bloggers

ave been discovering. It allows you to place pictures in your blog with great ease as a sidebar opens automatically on the right while you are creating a new post. It also has a search function and a recent news tab which lets you see interesting things you might want to write about.

So far I have had no problems with "Zemanta" and I personally think its great !

Anyway people, thats all my tips for now, I will be posting more blogs soon though so be on the look out

You never know, I might even give you some more helpful information :D

Iain Geddes
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Max and Milly Slideshow