Thursday 13 August 2009

Making Money Online

Making money online, what a popular topic that is these days. It seems that everyone is interested in it and with good reason. I mean, who would honestly put down the chance to make money online from the comfort of your own home ? Exactly, no one.

I must have googled this niche more than anyone else which is why I have so much experience in what works and what is actually just a scam. I have decided that today I will list 4 things that are sure to earn you an income online, maybe not an income that you could live off, but certainly give a little boost to your bank balance, and that can only be a good thing.


Ebay

Yes I know, you’re thinking "I already know about Ebay" but do you, really ? I mean yes, you can sell all the stuff around your house that you don’t use anymore like Consoles, games, books, DVD's, Models, etc.. I have sold a large collection of things on ebay and I’m only 18, and you can actually make a decent bit of money from doing this providing you have sense and realistic approach to it. This is how I first started making money online and it continues to be one of the ways I do it. I have managed to build up 370 positive feedbacks for myself which I am pretty proud of considering the fact I am only 18. But what do you do when you run out of things to sell ? Well that’s when things get interesting and tricky at the same time.


That’s where something called "Dropshipping" comes into play. It’s basically where you list items as being your own when the reality is another company holds it as stock of their own. When the item you had listed sells, you put this order in to the company holding it and they send it off to your buyer. It is actually a really simple process and I recommend you google the subject term "Dropshipping" to find out more. I have made a fair bit in the past through dropshipping, but unfortunately these days there is a large competition out there in this particular field making it harder to actually be able to dropship, especially if you’re a small time seller.

You could also try buying things in bulk from somewhere and then trying to sell off some of this bulk individually and make a profit. When you buy in bulk you get things at a reduced price meaning you could sell it on at a higher price per item meaning you make a profit. It's another thing I recommend you look into, of course the problem with buying in bulk is having storage space to keep all the stock of whatever you happen to be buying.

Writing Reviews Online

Yes, believe it or not, but not everything you read on writing reviews online to make money is a scam. Some sites are actually genuine and legit and will pay you good money to write reviews on products in the consumer world. Two sites I can only highly recommend are "DooYoo" and "Ciao"

I happen to be signed up on both sites and have made money from both sites as well. I have made £100.00 from DooYoo so far and about £45.00 from Ciao. I prefer DooYoo to Ciao due to the layout of the site and the community feel with the site, however Ciao is still a perfectly good site to use. You can review pretty much anything you can think of and get paid for it. Obviously it takes some time to get the money but it happens to be very enjoyable on the way there.

If you are a keen writer or just enjoy having your say about various products in the world then I really do suggest you sign up to DooYoo and Ciao and start reviewing. It’s free to sign up and you can start writing and making friends as soon as. Since I have been through this all myself I can easily help you with it!

If you are interested in doing this then please e-mail me or leave a comment in this post and I can invite you on board, plus I can offer you any help you need along the way.

Doing Surveys Online

Yes, it is possible to get paid money for completing surveys online. Although the payments are usually not that great and it takes quite a long time to actually accumulate any real amounts of money, it is still something you should consider along with writing reviews online. In total I have made roughly £15-20 from doing surveys online, so as you can see, it’s not exactly substantial. But if you have some free time then there is no reason why you shouldn’t give it a go. Again the site I recommend for doing surveys happens to be Ciao as they offer to pay people money for surveys, and sometimes they offer quite a lot for surveys ( I once saw one where you got £5.00 just for completing it)

If you are interested in this, then as I have already said just leave a comment in this post and I will invite you to start doing surveys as soon as.


Blogging

Now yes, I know I am relatively new to this, but I happened to have read many articles and discussions on making money through blogging, and its actually quite easy to do. You obviously need a blog (I recommend signing up on blogger.com like I have done) and you also need to be interested in writing articles on your blog to keep visitors flowing to your site.

Now there are various ways you can make money through your blog, but the most popular happens to be with google themselves and their brilliant scheme called "AdSense" This is where google place ads on your blog and when visitors you obtain happen to click on these ads from google you get money. It is a great idea and I think its well worth looking into if you are interested in it.

Again if you need any information or help with any of the above, then please just send me an e-mail or leave a comment on this blog. Once again thanks for reading !

Iain Geddes

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Max and Milly Slideshow