Tuesday 22 March 2011

Get Paid For Surveys

Hello again everyone!

Figured I would do a post here on getting paid for surveys, since a lot of people seem to be interested in that very topic!

Basically I came across this site here and started thinking about the times I use to complete surveys online to get paid. I actually made a fair bit of cash doing this because I completed so many surveys (there was a point where all I did was sit there and complete every survey I could get my eager fingers on....)

Yes it dd get boring and very repetitive, but it was a good feeling seeing my balance go up and up with every survey offer that I completed. It especially helped me at the times when I was out of work!

So here is that site again - http://onlinepaidsurveys.blogspot.com/ 

If you are wanting to make a few extra dollars then I highly recommend visiting this site, looking at the offers available and signing up to a few of them, don't worry they are all free!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Max and Milly Slideshow