Monday 11 July 2011

Work at home mum makes $6,397/month?

Hey everyone,

Sorry that I have not posted in such a long time but I have been real busy lately with college exams and such...But don't worry, I have finished them now (eagerly awaiting results) and will be around to post again :-)

Anyway I thought I would do a quick post on this site that I came across. It claims that a Work at home mum makes $6,397/month. Now obviously when I first saw this I thought "SCAM!" However I have been reading into it more and discovered that it is a genuine work at home opportunity. It does come across as being presented like a scam (which does not do it much justice) however it is actually legit. You may be asking how I know it is legit? Well good question and the reason I know this is because my friend actually uses it. He was the one who referred me to the site, and after much convincing told me I should purchase the program which is called Eprofits.

I have signed up to it through this site - http://www.7news7daily.com so now I will wait and see if I have any success with it over the coming weeks. I will keep you all updated and let you know what I think. Yes I still remain skeptical despite the fact I know my friend has made money with it, but that's just human nature, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Max and Milly Slideshow